THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL (NECTA)
ACSEE, DSEE AND GATCE EXAMINATION - TIMETABLE MAY, 2020
1. Attention is called to ‘Notice to Candidates’ overleaf.
2. Where contradictions arise; the day, time and duration shown on the question paper should be adhered to.
NOTICE TO CANDIDATES
1. You are required to appear for the examination(s) at the centre(s) under which you are registered unless otherwise advised by the Council in writing.
2. You are required to observe all instructions given to you by the Supervisor, Invigilators or Officers of the Council responsible for the conduct of the examinations.
3. If you arrive more than half an hour late for an examination, you will not be admitted.
4. After the first half-hour, you may leave as soon as you have finished your paper and handed in the script to the Supervisor/Invigilator. You may leave the room temporarily at any time after the first half-hour but only with the permission of the invigilator.
5. You may bring into the examination room only books, papers or instruments which are specifically permitted. If you are suspected of cheating or attempting to cheat, or assisting someone else to cheat, the facts will be reported to the Council. You may in consequence be disqualified from the examination and excluded from all future examinations of the Council. Any notes or other unauthorised material may be retained by the Council at its discretion.
6. Communication, verbal or otherwise, between candidates is not allowed during the examination. If any candidate wishes to communicate with the invigilator he should raise his hand to attract attention.
7. Write your examination number correctly on every answer sheet of the answer booklet/answer sheet used. Using anybody else’s examination number is considered a case of dishonesty that may lead to cancellation of examination results. Names, initials or any other mark that would identify a candidate should not be written on answer books or sheets of paper.
8. If you are found guilty of dishonesty in connection with the examination you may be disqualified in the entire examination.
9. Take nothing other than the question paper, unless instructed otherwise, from the examination room. Do not damage any paper or material supplied.
10. Write all answers in the language required unless you are instructed otherwise.
11. Write in blue or black ink or ball pen. Draw in pencil.
12. You are required to attend punctually at the time shown on your timetable.
13. Smoking is not permitted in the examination room.
14. Private candidates should produce a letter of authority from the Council allowing them to sit for the particular examination at the prescribed centre, failure to that no permission will be given to enter the examination room.
15. The examination will continue as scheduled even if it falls on a public holiday.
DOWNLOAD PDF FILE YA RATIBA KAMILI CLICK /BONYEZA LINK HAPA CHINI,