Partial Scholarships Tenable In The Arab Republic Of Egypt For 2022/23 Academic Year Call for Application
The general public is hereby informed that, Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology (E-JUST) invites applicants from African Countries to apply for Masters of Science degree in Engineering for the academic year 2022/
2.0 Eligibility Requirements
Applicants should be Researchers or Instructors who belong to Universities or Research Institutions in Africa.
3.0 Scholarship coverage
This is a partial scholarship which covers only the following:
- Tuition fee;
- Monthly Allowance;
- Medical Insurance;
- Flight Tickets.
- The beneficiary of this scholarship will be responsible to cover other expenses not mentioned.
- There is no loan or grant from the government of United Republic of Tanzania for candidates who will be offered this Scholarship.
4.0 Application and submission procedures
- For information about admission and eligibility requirements, please check the international admission guidelines: https://ejust.edu.eg/international-admission-adm/
- For more details please visit this website: www.ejust.edu.eg
- The online application period is from December 30, 2021 till February 12, 2022.