ANNOUNCEMENT OF TEACHER TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES LEVEL OF TEACHER DEGREE IN PRIMARY, BASIC AND DEGREE TEACHER SECONDARY EDUCATION (SCIENCE THREE YEARS) FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2022/2023
The Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology is announcing teacher training vacancies at the Diploma in Teaching level of Pre-Primary, Primary and Diploma in Teaching Secondary Education (Science for three years).
Applicants for this course are Form Four graduates who have passed Divisio 1 to 3 (I-III).
Ministry welcomes applications to join Teacher Training in Government
and Non-Government Colleges based on the qualifications identified in
this advertisement.Application za vyuo vya ualimu 2022/Maombi ya mafunzo ya ualimu 2022/23
QUALIFICATIONS FOR JOINING TEACHER TRAINING
General qualifications for joining the Internship Teacher Training Course at the Diploma in Teaching level Pre-primary and Primary Education and Diploma in Teaching Secondary Education (science three years) are graduate Form Four graduates of Division I-III.
TYPE OF TRAINING AND QUALITY
The following table shows the types of teacher training, joining qualifications, colleges offering the training and the duration of the training
QUALIFICATIONS TO JOIN TEACHER TRAINING
- General qualifications for joining the Internship Teacher Training Training level Diploma in Teaching Early and Primary Education are Form Four graduates with a pass in Grade I-III.
- Applicants for the Diploma in Teaching Secondary Education are Form Six graduates with a pass in Grade I-III at the level of two (02) Principal Pass “subjects taught in Form I-IV secondary schools.
- In addition to applicants for which one of the two Principal Pass is Economics, they can apply for courses in Physical Education and sports, Music, Fine Arts, and Theater. and Performing Arts).
- Form Four graduates who graduated from 2016 to 2021 are allowed to submit applications.
- Applicants for Teacher Training at Government Teacher Training Colleges are required to register and apply electronically through the website (tcm.moe.go.tz)
- Applicants for Teacher Training for Non-Governmental Colleges should submit their applications directly to the colleges where they wish to study and the relevant colleges should submit the qualifications of applicants to the Tanzania Examinations Council for verification.
- An applicant for Teacher Training in Government Colleges will select three (03) specials starting with his / her favorite.
- Applicants for on-the-job training positions must have qualified Certificate, Diploma or Degree level teacher training.
- Teachers at Work will be required to attach a letter of permission from their employers; Responses to those who will be selected to join the Teacher Training will be provided through the “account” used by the applicant to apply for Teacher Training (from 07/06/2022) and at the selected Teachers Colleges.
- Letters and forms for joining the Training will be provided through the website of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (moe.go.tz) and the College to which the applicant will be assigned using his or her address.
- All applicants are advised to enter the full address, email and telephone number available for further communication. The deadline to submit applications for Teacher Training is 31/05/2022.