Recommended:NEW NECTA TIME TABLE/2020The role of the Ministry is to coordinate and supervise regional development management and administration. Thus, the ministry coordinates rural and urban development management policy and strategies; coordinates Regional Secretariats activities and builds their capacity in institutional development strategies for integrated socioeconomic development and financial development of Local Government Authorities.
The Ministry also coordinates and supervises development planning and sectoral interventions on donor supported programmes at district and other locals levels; issues ministerial guidelines to Regional Secretariats and Local Government Authorities; and strengthen the channel of communication and information flow between the national and sub-national levels.
How to Check for the Selelction form five 2020 Result?Form five Selection 2020/2021 results are out the following are simple steps to check the Tamisemi selection 2020:-
- Visit the TAMISEMI official website; www.tamisemi.go.tz
- Find the ‘announcement’ tab on the home-page.
- Check for the new updates related to the selection form five 2020/2021 academic year
VisionPO-RALG is committed to be a leading institution in empowering Regional Administration and Local Government Authorities to improve the provision of quality life and services to the community.
MissionIn order to move towards the realization of the Mission within the short, medium and long term; PO-RALG, in collaboration stakeholders will:-
- Champion decentralization by devolution and create a capable RegionalAdministration and autonomous Local Government Authorities.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the critical interfaces between MDAs in compliance with the D by D policy.
- Promote Urban and Rural development Policies.
- Provide continuous performance improvement and empower employees to full fill their maximum
- potentials.So as to eventually improve the overall quality of life to the majority of Tanzanians.