The general public is hereby informed that the Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan located in Ethiopia invites interested Tanzanians to apply for the scholarship Educational grant programmes for the academic year 2022/2023 in Azerbaijan. The Educational Grant Programmes provide an opportunity for selected candidates to study in the leading universities of Azerbaijan in Undergraduate, Graduate, Doctoral and General medicine/residency programmes.
2. Eligibility Criteria
An applicant must be a resident citizen of Tanzania.
2.2 Age Limit
- For Undergraduate and General Medicine programmes applicants must not be above 25 years.
- For Graduate and residency programmes applicants must not be above 30 years.
- For Doctoral programmes applicants must not be above 40 years.
3. Required Documents
- Copies of Advance level/college/university certificates and transcripts;
- Copy of Passport;
- Medical certificates indicating negative results for HIV, all types of hepatitis, obtained from any public or private hospital;
- A curriculum vitae;
- A motivation letter; and
- Proof of English Proficiency (for programmes in foreign languages and undergraduate programmes IELTS 5, TOEFL 40; for other programmes IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 50).
4. Scholarship coverage
This is a scholarship which covers the following:
- Tuition fee;
- Monthly allowance (includes meals, accommodation and utilities costs);
- International flight tickets (once in a year, economy class);
- Medical insurance; and
- Visa and registration cost.
Note: There is no loan, grant or top-up from the government of United Republic of Tanzania for candidates who will be offered this scholarship.
5. Application and submission procedures
- Application forms are available at: http://aida.mfa.gov.az/en/static/22.
- For information on the scholarship including list of universities, admission, application process, eligibility, please check the international admission guidelines: https://aida.mfa.gov.azen/education/221/.
- All queries concerning the scholarship or the application process should be sent by email to: https://aida.mfa.gov.azen/education/221/.
- Completed application forms attached with all required documents (see section 3 above) should be sent to the address below not later than 4th March, 2022.
Ministry of education, Science and Technology,
P. O. Box 10,